Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Step Closer.....

The ONE WAY ticket to Georgia has been bought, I am starting to pack the remainder of my things from my parents house and my car is fixed and ready to sell!!! I leave 2/4/09 at 9am pacific time and will FINALLY make it to my new home at 7:30pm eastern time. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I miss Josh and I am ready for the next chapter in our lives, but I hate leaving my family and friends. I have worked hard to build a good life here. I have come so far with friends and family, and have worked my way up through the company that I have worked for, for the last four years. I will be sad to leave all of it behind, but leaving only means time for new beginnings.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me a little sad! I am bummed we didn't have more time to get to know each other! We will have to get together when you guys come home!! I will miss you!

    ReplyDelete