Life has been busy! The last two months have held a fair amount of adventures along with some sorrow for both Josh and myself. On March 16th my grandfather passed away. He left behind a legacy of love and a family that will strive to see him again one day. My grandpa was an amazing man of Christ and though he will always be missed by my family and so many others that he has touched, we can find a certain amount of comfort knowing that his journey has been completed and he made home to our creator.
Today, April 23rd, Josh grandfather also passed away. Though I have never met him my heart bleeds for my husband and his family. I know how hard it is to lose a great man, a great role model. Once again I hope that we can all find comfort in the fact that he is in a better place, with no pain and suffering.
Even though we have suffered some hard times we have also had some adventures. Kelli came to Georgia to visit us for my bday. We had a mini road trip to Panama City Beach, Fl. We had a great weekend on the beach!!! We have also had a camping trip with some friend and went out on the pond in paddle boats and kayaks.
Though I am far away from my friends and family Josh and I have bulit a nice little home here in Georgia. I have met some pretty amazing new friends and the south is actually starting to grow on me! I miss everyone back home daily, but Josh and I are very happy here, together! Love and miss you all! Look for new pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment